The Niroya Yoga Academy offers a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Goa, India. Our yoga centre is a long-standing traditional Hatha & Ashtanga yoga school in Goa. This 200-hour Yoga programme is given by a highly experienced team of Yoga teachers who have taught and practised Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
If you want to be a successful yoga teacher, you should enrol in this yoga teacher training course. This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa Certification allows you to become a yoga teacher and establish your own yoga studio. Because the entire Niroya yoga family is concerned with the well-being of all our students, all scholars are expected to follow a sattvic diet during their stay at the ashram.
Join us in for a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training. Earn your certification in Goa while enjoying the pleasures of Patnem beach life. This is a three-week course that is completely accredited by Yoga Alliance USA. This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Goa combines yoga traditions with western modern philosophy.
We provide a programme that is delivered in a fun, easygoing, and modern setting. We encourage students to join us for a demanding timetable punctuated by hammock time, sunbed study, and plenty of dives in the Arabian Sea and sunset sodas. Niroya is Yoga Teacher Training Institute in Goa, where our learners can get certification while on vacation.
Features of a 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India
- Create your own Vinyasa Flow practise.
- Plan and conduct a 1 hour Ashtanga Flow Class to your classmates.
- Through the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series, you will learn the fundamentals of alignment.
- Customize and expand your personal Ashtanga Yoga practise.
- Discover several meditation techniques.
- Learn about Yoga Philosophy by combining Vedic traditions with modern ideas.
Syllabus YTT Course in Goa
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Methodology of Vinyasa Flow Instruction
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Classes in Anatomy and Alignment
You can now join this 200-hour YTT for becoming the best yoga trainer. You will have proper knowledge of all the aspects of yoga. So, What are you waiting for! Join us today to become a part of this beautiful journey and get to know about our ancient art.