The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India, is also an intensive yoga course that focuses on traditional Hatha and Ashtanga yoga styles. The 200 Hours Ytt course is designed for yoga practitioners at the early stages and intermediate levels.
Suppose you want to be a genuine and devoted yoga teacher, the 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. In that case, India will provide you with extensive practical and theoretical knowledge about 200 YTT yoga, allowing you to share your expertise with students confidently.
Yoga and meditation initiatives are for education and for achieving incredible calmness and true inner pleasure. This course gives Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga a practical foundation and is generally regarded as the first step toward becoming a confident and certified yoga teacher.
After completing the 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India, you will have met all of the requirements set forth by the International Yoga Alliance to become a certified and eligible yoga teacher. You must enrol in this yoga teacher training course to become a successful and confident yoga teacher trainer.
By enrolling in this yoga teacher training course, you will receive the chance to promote Yoga and set up your yoga sessions. This means that you have mastered all aspects of yoga philosophy, anatomy, poses, and history and are now prepared to pass on your knowledge and wisdom about Yoga to others.
Why Niroya Yoga Classes for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India?
At Niroya Yoga School, we provide outstanding education and value in a friendly, positive environment, usually referred to as a family. It is impossible to detect yoga instructor training that is both detailed and economical in today’s saturated world. We WWe’reout here to change that. Some points create differences from the rest of the Yoga training.
- The most prominent and historically significant Yoga School in India.
- The calmest and most natural environment beside the Himalayan hills is situated on the holy river Ganga bank.
- Hundreds of writers, scientists, Bollywood and Hollywood stars, and other notables have attended our workshops.
- We have the most prominent Gurus with 35 years of professional experience lead the programs.
- More than 10,000 yoga teachers have been certified in our training.
- We have 30+ skilled yoga teachers with a variety of training specifications.
- Students from 121 different nations.
- There are more than 20 international campuses around the world.
- Job opportunities arise on a global scale.LLet’sDiscuss, some points, includes what syllabus or course content we will do and our daily schedule during our training.
What is Daily Schedule for 200 Hour YTT in Rishikesh, India?
Each class is significant to your growth. You will learn from your instructors, literature, and residing appropriately in our school by following the schedule. Going through may have varied habits in your everyday life, but you will have a higher probability of meaningful change by committing to the entire course. You will start to experience the world through new perspectives.
All classes are compulsory. You may only take leave with the approval of the respected supervisor in times of emergency or sickness. Poorly informed absences would not be allowed, which will affect your monthly performance.
|05:00 AM – 06:00 AM||Meditation in Silence|
|06:00 AM – 07:00 AM||Shatkarma and Yogic breathing|
|07:15 AM – 09:00 AM||Haatha Yoga|
|09:00 AM – 09:45 AM||Breakfast|
|10:45 AM – 11:45 PM||Yoga Anatomy|
|12:00 AM – 01:00 PM||Yoga Alignment & Adjustment/ Teaching Methodology|
|01:05 PM – 02:45 PM||Lunch|
|02:15 PM – 03:15 PM||Self Study|
|03:30 PM – 04:30 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|05:15 PM – 06:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|07:00 PM – 08:00 PM – Meditation||Meditation|
|08.00 PM – 09:00 PM – Dinner||Dinner|
Hence, this is the schedule that we will follow throughout our whole journey of Yoga and Meditation.
In brief, what will you gain in this 200 Ytt duration?
- Traditional Classical Yoga Practices
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Alignment & Adjustment
- Teaching Methodology
- Yoga Anatomy
- Introduction to Himalayan Tradition Yoga Practices
- Different Yoga Traditions of the World
- Importance and Necessity of Yoga in Life
- Foundation of Yoga Practice
- 100+ Yoga Postures
- Meaning and science behind poses
- Mindfulness Yoga Training
- Holistic Yoga for Daily Life
- Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, and Bandha
- Meditation Practices
- Mudra, Mantra, Yoga Philosophy and more
- Sitting- Lying- Walking- Sleeping and Laughing Yoga
- Contemplation Practices
Course Content for 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
1. Hymn & its Chanting
It is a collection of phrases that include a particular sound or vibration that ancient yogis and sages received and provide significant physical, mental, and spiritual advantages. There are various Mantras provided for multiple reasons. You will be learning yourselves;
- Art and science of Mantra
- Hymn and its efficiency
- Formation of mantras
- Is Mantra considered a religion?
- Vibration from sound
- Proper chanting of the Om
- Shiva Peace Mantra
- Durga Mantra for Energy Awakening
- Kundalini Mantra
- Krishna Mantra for Happiness
- Ganesha Prayer for Peacefulness and Trouble Elimination
- This will guide you to light and immortality (Asatoma)
- Hymn of Surrender (Twamevamata)
- Preserving life and Career Mantra(Trayamvakam)
- Mantra for Mental Purification (Gayatri)
- Guru Disciple Study Hymn(Sahana)
- Mantra for Guru (Guru brahma)
- Mantra of Patanjali (Yogenacittasya)
- 12 Mantras of Suryanamaskar (omMitraya)
2. Hatha Yoga
Niroya Yoga Classes teaches the classical style of Hatha Yoga that has been performed for millions of years by Himalayan Gurus. You work out at our school as per your flexibility and strength. The primary aim is to achieve complete health and mental calmness. The following is the pattern of asanas that will be exercised:
- Pavan Muktasana series 1 (15 practices)Series – 2 (10 practices)
Series – 3(10 courses)
- Centring postures series(5 studies)
- Surya Namaskar (12 asana series)
- Chandra Namaskar (12 Asana Series)
- Standing postures series(10 prmethodsKneeling postures series(5 practices)
- Sitting Postures series(10 methods)
- Forward bending postures series(5 patterns)
- Backward bending postures series(5 modes)
- Supine postures series(6 ways)
- Prone Postures series (5 marks)
- Fire Series series(5 practices)
- Inversions series(5 courses)
- Twisting postures series(5 classes)
- Balancing Postures series(5 types)
- Relaxing Posture series(5 methods)
- Meditative Asana Series(5 practices)
Note: In total, you will learn 140 Yoga Exercises
The theory is just as vital as practice. Without appropriate knowledge, it isn’t easy to execute correctly. Our trainers will build a strong foundation for learning why, how, when, and what to do in a practising yoga lesson. To dig a bit deeper into the postures, you should be self-motivated. The following is a summary of some of the theories you will be taking classes:
- The Concept of Hatha Yoga
- Old Scriptures of Hatha Yoga
- Goals and Objectives of Hatha Yoga
- Yoga as a Therapy
- How Yoga as Balancing
- Introduction how Hatha Yoga is connected to Your Chakras, Nadis, Kundalini and Your Subtle Body
Pranayama is commonly defined as breath management. Although this explanation may seem appropriate in the context of the approaches involved, it does not reflect the entire meaning of the term. The word pranayama has two roots: ‘’Prana’’with ‘’Yama’’ Prana represents vital energy or life power, and Ayama means control.
- Pranayama Introduction
- The advantages of pranayama
- Describe the pranic body.
- Prana and way of life
- Inhalation, health, and pranayama
- Pranayama and aspirants to spirituality
Practical & Theoretical
- Pranayama Nadishodhana
- Sheetali Pranayama
- Sheetkari Pranayama
- Bramari Pranayama
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Surya Bhedi
- Jnana Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Yoni Mudra
- Bhairava Mudra
- Hridya Mudra
- Shambhavi Mudra
- Khechari Mudra
- Kaki Mudra
- Bhoochari Mudra
- Akashi Mudra
The bandha’s first concept is that it holds back or locks the muscle on a physical level.
- Training for Bandha
- Advantages of Bandha
4. Ashtanga Yoga
Ashtanga Yoga is a method of internal purification to discover the true self. It comprises eight spiritual traditions that unite the body movements with the breath and mind.
Pose in Standing
- Hasta Padangusthasana & Pada Hastasana
- Utthita Tri Konasana
- Parivrtta Tri Konasana
- Utthitan Parsva Konasana
- Parivrtta Parsva Konasana
- Prasarita Padottanasana A, B, C & D
- Utthita Parsvottanasana
- Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
- Utthita Parsvasahita
- Utthita Eka Padasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Ardhabaddha Padmottanasana
- Virabhadrasana A,B and C.
Paschimottanasana 1, 2 and 3
ArdhaBaddha Padma Paschimottanasana
Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
JanuSirsasana 1, 2 and 3
Marichyasana 1, 2 and 3
BaddhaKonasana 1 & 2
Konasana 1 & 2
- Salabhasana A & B
- Kapotasana A & B
- Bakasana B Jump
- Yoga Nidrasana
- Gomukhasana 1 & 2
5. Shatkarma (Body Internal Detoxification)
Shatkarma is a Sanskrit term composed of two distinct words: Shat and Karma. It is sometimes referred to as Shaktkriya. This is an ancient Yogic cleaning practice that is extremely powerful and beneficial for removing a variety of ailments and unblocking the body.
- Agni Saar
- Tirieng Mukha Eka Pada Paschimottanasana
- Sutra Neti
What has been included in the 200 hours Ytt course fee in Rishikesh, India?
- 29 Days – 28 Nights Accommodation in a Group
- Books on Yoga, as well as notebooks and pens
- Japa Mala
- Fire Ceremony
- Evaluation/Assessment Diary
- Evening Cleansing Kits
- Meditation on the Ganga Beach
- Yoga & Kirtan on the Ganga Beach
- Vegetarian meals, juices, and teas are served daily.
- Weekend trips to Kunjapuri, Himalayan sightseeing
- Study trips to various ashrams and temples are available.
- Treatment in Ayurveda
- Free taxi transport from Dehradun Airport
- Trekking in Tapovan Nilakantha Cave
- Two towels each month and bed linens were changed every Sunday.
- After booking, you will get access to online pre-recorded preparation course videos.
What is excluded from the 200 hour Course Fees?
- Private Residence (An additional 10000 INR)
- A/C (An additional 10000 INR)
- With the help of local women, women can acquire herbal beauty, share clothing, and much more.
- Panchakarma and Herbal Treatment with Healing with Healing Sessions/Training.
- A variety of massages are available at concessional prices for students.
- Visa fees, flight costs, and taxi take from Delhi or Haridwar are not included.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh – Guidelines
- Smoking and drinking are strongly discouraged on campus.
- Inform the chef well enough in advance if you choose to skip a meal to prevent food waste.
- Respect your teachers and remain alert during class.
- Maintain punctuality and avoid arriving late to class to avoid missing essential teachings.
- Before you depart, deposit all library books and any other items you borrowed.
- Niroya Yoga Center provides housing, especially for students.
- If you have visitors, their stay is not included in the cost of your stay.
- Participate actively and try to be present at all scheduled events, such as weekend outings.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 200 Hour YTT
1. What is included in the cost of the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training courses stay?
The program includes 26 nights of housing with regular food (breakfast, lunch, and evening meal) and learning resources and Weekends outings. There will be a supervisor who will ensure that your stay is as comfortable as possible.
2. Is basic information on Yoga required to participate in a Yoga TTC course?
Yoga basics are required. However, we practice Yoga here from scratch, making it much easier for you to join along. Furthermore, teachers are willing to share their information of light (Yoga) with trainees.
3. How can I be a professional Yoga trainer or instructor of Yoga?
A Yoga Alliance certification proves your qualification to teach Yoga in any country on the planet. Further, it allows you to open your Yoga studio. The Yoga Alliance offers 200-hour, 300-hour, and 500-hour yoga teacher training sessions, yoga therapists, and Ayurveda yoga courses.
It also includes multiple immersion programs in various forms of Yoga, including Hatha, Iyengar, and Ashtanga Vinyasa. All of these courses have been authorized by the Yoga Alliance following numerous tests. If you’re looking for a training institute, your best chance is to choose one that the Yoga Alliance registers.
By enrolling in yoga classes in Rishikesh, you will receive the chance to promote Yoga and set up your yoga sessions. This means that you have mastered all aspects of yoga philosophy, anatomy, poses, and history and are now prepared to pass on your knowledge and wisdom about Yoga to others. Hurry! Join this 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
|200 hour yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh||best 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh||200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India|
|200 hrs yoga teacher training Rishikesh||200 hour yoga teacher training Rishikesh||Rishikesh 200 hours yoga teacher training|
|200 YTT in Rishikesh||best 200 hours yoga teacher training Rishikesh||200 hours yoga teacher training Risikesh|