Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Midpines California Course is a rigorous curriculum that will equip you with the information, techniques, and ability to teach Ashtanga Main and Vinyasa Flow yoga courses. Your journey through our yoga teacher training programme is all about strengthening your personal experience and acquiring the skills necessary to teach others.
We are firm believers in the importance of your voyage of transformation and implementing your own distinct individual style and personality as a yoga instructor.
Features of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Midpines California
Our course is centred on the Ashtanga yoga’s eight limbs, not merely on asana practice. Yamas, Niyamas, Pranayama, Pratyahara, meditation practises, and attention are all heavily emphasised.
This comprehensive curriculum includes yoga philosophy based on Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, yogic culture and values. Yogic food, human biology for yoga instructors and practitioners, and other topics essential to the practice of building a balanced life. We are unconventional and receptive in our attitude to yoga.
We greatly encourage you to infuse your teaching techniques with your originality, instincts, and spiritual awakenings. Our classes are not religious or schema-based.
By completing this 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Midpines California course, you will be able to perform and explain the Ashtanga Yoga Series and hold lessons based on this style of yoga. Additionally, you will be able to develop your own Vinyasa flow sequences based on diverse topics.
Furthermore, you will be introduced to several kinds of asanas, such as Yin and restorative yoga, to broaden your experience and knowledge of diverse yoga traditions and styles.
Things You will learn during this course
- Develop the ability to teach and practise a wide variety of yoga asanas.
- Discover how to utilise yoga’s physical, emotional, energy, and spiritual benefits.
- Acquaint yourself with the proper and acceptable alignments for each position.
- Investigate the adjustments and modifications of the most frequently practised asanas.
- Familiarise yourself with and practise the art of hands-on adjustment.
- Know the fundamental ideas of practical yoga anatomy.
- Experiment with and practise various forms of pranayama and meditation.
For learning more about this 200 hour Ytt course, you can join our classes. It is the best option if you are looking to start your career as a yoga trainer. So, Don’t think so much, join today 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Midpines California program.