In India, we provide 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dharamshala India. The wonderful aspect of studying the yoga with Niroya yoga classes is that students gain comprehensive exposure.
We focus on Ashtanga Primary and Secondary series yoga. And also Vinyasa flow yoga in the Ashtanga Mysore style and guided style in 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Dharamsala, India.
This Course at Dharamshaala is based on the Patanjali yoga sutras – the Eight Limbs of Yoga. We prepare yoga for beginners and intermediate practitioners to teach in a manner that will enable them to support in their future adventures.
The Ashtanga Vinyasa 200 hr ytt Dharamsala India involves extensive study of the art of teaching. All yoga students will receive skills to support the fundamentals of classical Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, and Ashtanga secondary series.
Why 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dharamshala India?
Our Ytt Dharamsala provides wonderful experience of consciousness and spirituality necessary for connecting the mind, body, and soul.
Not only will you learn how to teach an individual or a group class, but you will also have the opportunity to involve yourself in Vedic literature and Himalayan culture.
Our yoga training center is surrounded by mountains on all sides and is located near a picturesque waterfall and swimming pool.
Why 200hr yoga teacher training in dharamsala?
This ytt course consists of 200 contact and non-contact hours in accordance with Yoga Alliance USA standards and guidelines.
Here thorough teachings on the eight limbs of yoga, 64 yogic postures, pranayaama (breath regulation), flow yoga stance practice, bandha, Shatkarma kriya, and meditation will be taught.
These extensive elements of yoga will be mastered with both theoretical and practical implications.
At Niroya Yoga School, you will get:
- Teachers of global prestige
- Classes of little more than 15 students
- Exposed to numerous yoga techniques
- A opportunity to find oneself in India’s himalayas
- A month in the companionship among like yogis
- Vegetarian/vegan Indian meal that is delicious and homemade.
- A authentic yogic style of living
- Affordability blended with excellent quality
- Over 200 Facebook comments with a five-star rating
- Over 500 testimonies on YouTube
- There were around 2,000 graduates from over 60 nations.
Daily Schedule During 200hr Ytt Dharamsala
This 200 hour YTT will be divided into six days of intensive study and practice, with the seventh day dedicated to Himalayan sightseeing, Holy Shrine & Temple visits, and exploration time as part of the yoga training.
Despite the rigorous schedule, you may find this training to be an enlightening and exciting transformational journey.
Weekly assignments will be included in the program to ensure that you obtain a thorough understanding of the themes and experience via your yoga practices.
Three vegetarian yoga meals, including afternoon masala chai, will be given throughout this yoga teacher training.
Here below we mentioned the particular yoga schedule for the teacher training course. This is what we recommend to follow all the students which will help in gain more and more from this course.
- 05:00 – 06:00 : Wake Up!
- 06:15 – 06:30 : Chanting Mantras
- 06:30 – 07:30 : Shatkarma & Pranayaama
- 07:30 – 09:00 : Hatha Yoga
- 09:00 – 10:00 : Breakfast Time
- 10:00 – 11:00 : Yoga Philosophy
- 11:00 – 12:00 : Yoga Anatomy & Physiology
- 12:30 – 13:00 : Karma Yoga (Seva)
- 13:00 – 14:30 : Lunch
- 14:30 – 16:00 : Self-Study Extra Alignment Session (2x per week)
- 16:00 – 16:15 : Tea Break
- 16:30 – 18:00 : Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- 18:00 – 19:00 : Relaxation & Meditation
- 19:00 – 20:00 : Dinner
- 20:00 – 21:00 : Self-Study / Free-Time
- 21:00 : Go to Sleep!
What’s included in 200hr yoga teacher training in dharamsala?
- 21 nights in a non-air-conditioned room (AC available at additional cost)
- Each day, three vegetarian dinners
- Tea Afternoon (Masala Chai)
- Wi-Fi is free.
- Yoga materials are provided during training (i.e. yoga mat, block, belt, etc.)
- On a relaxation day, sightseeing in the vicinity of the city (half-day trip)
- Textbooks, printed study aids, and a study handbook are all available.
- Yoga Alliance, United States of America, 200-hour course certification
What’s excluded in this 200- Hour Course?
- Airport Transportation (available at additional charges)
- Travel costs (i.e. airfare, train, bus, taxi, etc.)
- Services relating to laundry (available at additional charges)
- Additional nights outside of the course dates (available at additional charges)
- Extracurricular activity not arranged by the school
- A/C / Heater (available at additional charges)
- Insurance for Travel / Medical Expenses
- Additional Personal Expenses
After a detailed reading of this article, you have got to know about many things related to the course. Our team will make sure that you can get enough skills on this ytt dharamsala course.
So Enroll yourself in this exciting and extensive yoga journey of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Dharamshala India.