This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Tapovan Rishikesh certifies yoga teachers and enables them to work as a teacher anywhere in the worldwide. This is a core YTT course based on classic Hatha Yoga concepts and teachings. The 28-day intensive training provides students with information, technique, and hands-on daily teaching exposure, transforming them into bold and motivating yoga instructors.
This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Tapovan Rishikesh is ideal for anyone interested in becoming an expert anywhere in the world or in developing their understanding of this art.
The Niroya Yoga Association’s 200 Hour YTT in Risikesh is a professional and comprehensive program based on Ashtanga yoga, Hatha yoga, and Vinyasa Flow. It was designed by proficient yoga masters after extensive self-study in order to provide the best teachings to the students.
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Tapovan Rishikesh at Niroya Yoga School focuses on asanas (postures), meditation, pranayaama, philosophy, anatomy physiology, alignment adjustment, and teaching methodology, as well as the fundamentals of Ayurveda and its significance.
Niroya Yoga School – 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training In Tapovan Rishikesh
Niroya Yoga Center strives to create a joyful environment for spiritual seekers and offers carefully designed courses that will inspire and assist you on your yoga journey. This is established to provide world-class Hatha yoga training, Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training. Inspiring ambitious practitioners and converting them into revolutionary yoga teachers while upholding the ancient traditions of yogic discipline. As such, they offer a residential experience in the Indian tradition of safety, cleanliness, and simplicity. It’s a residential Hatha yoga course that’s great for beginners and intermediate students, but also strongly rated for expert yoga practitioners looking to deepen their practice.
Syllabus during this 200 Hour YTT Course
There is the course content that you will be going to learn throughout this long time course.
1. Ashtanga Yoga Poses
In this Yoga TTCs we teach students the fundamentals of Ashtanga yoga and guide them through the entire series in a methodical manner in accordance with Ashtanga yoga tradition, which comprises the following elements:
- Salute to the sun part -1
- Salutation to sun part -2
- Sequence of standing stances
- Seated poses series
- Concluding series Postures
- Yoga in the Mysore style, using supports, and teaching technique
2. Vinyasa Yoga
- able to move quickly and easily Yogasanas
- Vinyasa Flows Done While Seated
- Stretches for the back when seated
- Asanas performed on one leg
- the position of supine
- series of bow poses
- The triangle pose series
- The succession of inverted postures
- Pose sequence that promotes calm and peace of mind
- The Viseha Vinyasa karma school of Buddhism
- The Basics of Meditation
- Proper guidance of Meditation
- Breathing conscious Meditation
- Om jaap
- Active meditation
- Techniques for improving concertation/ Silence Practice
- Antar moun & Yog nidra
4. Mudras in Yoga
- Mudra of Jnana
- Mudra of the chin
- Mudra Yoni
- Mudra of Bhairava
- Mudra Shambhavi
- Nasikagra \sKhechari
5. Yoga Bandhas techniques
- Mool & Maaha Bandha
- Techniques of doing
6. Cleansing through Yoga
- Kapalbhaati- detoxifying the lungs
7. Biology and Anatomical structures
- System of digestion
- System of the Respiratory System
- System of Circulation
- System of Nerves
- Organs of the Endocrine System System of the body
- Nadis \sChakras
- System of Muscles
- System of the Skeletal System
- The Functions of Muscles in Relation to Joint Movements
- Breathing \sInversions
8. Mechanism of Instruction
- Communication that is positive and conscious Friendship and trustworthiness
- Organize your time.
- Principles of explaining, monitoring, assisting, and correcting are all qualities of a teacher.
- In class, use of voice
- Preparation for teaching on a mental and emotional level
- Getting ready for class
- Creating a class hierarchy step by step.
What’s in this 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Tapovan Rishikesh course?
- Accommodation for 28 nights
- 3 times a day proper meal
- Weekend vacation
- Material for the course
- A Himalayan sightseeing excursion is one of the best ways to see the Himalayas.
- Dehradun Airport (DED) taxi pickup is included.
- Kirtan night is held every Saturday.
- Every Friday, there is a movie night
What’s not inculded ?
- Private accommodations are available for an additional fee of 180 USD.
- Air conditioning is available for an additional fee of 130 USD.
This is the best Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) for the person who wants to be an expert in yoga training or one who wants to start his or her own yoga classes. Explore this course for the betterment of your knowledge of the art of yoga. Hurry! Call us to join our YTT