Niroya Yoga classes offer professional 300 hour yoga teacher training Rishikesh program with the goal of providing higher teachings and practice of ancient forms of yoga and its discipline in the spiritual village of Rishikesh.
This curriculum has been created with the highest care and sophistication for graduates of the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
The goal of this course is to advance them to the next level of their yogic journey, where they can emerge as complete Yoga Teachers and practitioners of the artistic work.
The entire curriculum is designed by teachers who have completed 300 hours of yoga teacher training or 500 hours of yoga teacher training.
The 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh program is designed for those who wish to learn more about yoga and explore more.
This training course helps learners by providing a deeper understanding of yoga, which in turn helps mould a person’s personality and help him become an inspired yoga teacher.
Where the 200-hour yoga teacher training course is known for laying the foundation for beginners and this 300 Hour instructor Training will prepare you with advanced yoga knowledge as well as teaching skills.
After completing the course, you will be able to confidently and clearly instruct beginner and intermediate students.
Objectives of 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh Program
- Perform a regular kriya, asana, pranayama, bandha, mudra, and dhyana training.
- Learn more about Yoga Anatomy & Physiology.
- An Intro Structural Yoga Therapy
- Understand philosophy from Yoga’s major treatises (Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hathayoga Pradipika, Gheranda Samhita and the Upanishads).
- Ayurveda and Marma Points are introduced.
- Create and deliver a 90-minute asana lesson that involves these elements to your students.
- Prepare and deliver a 30-minute presentation on yoga-related themes to your peers (i.e., Marma points, Ayurveda, yogic diet, anatomy, physiology, chakras, philosophy, mudras, etc.)
What you will gain through this 300 Hour yoga teacher training Rishikesh Course?
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh – Regular Schedule for this program
We have various topics to cover through this program. So throughout this course, we will follow a schedule and will cover this whole syllabus.
|05:00 AM – 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM – 07:30 AM||Pranayama and Mantras|
|07:00 AM – 08:45 AM||Haatha Yoga|
|09:15 AM – 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:15 AM – 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM – 12:00 PM||Break|
|12:00 PM – 01:30 PM||Teaching Techniques|
|01:30 PM – 02:15||Day Meal|
|02:30 PM – 03:45 PM||Anatomy and Alignment class|
|03:45 PM – 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:25 PM – 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM – 07:00 PM||Meditation|
|07:30 PM – 08:00 PM||Food|