Niroya is providing the 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh Course for the people who want to advance their knowledge and to reach the point where they have all information about yoga completely.
If you are one of them, then here is an opportunity for you our centre is offering through the best yoga instructor training.
Are you ready to make a strong foundation for your further yoga practices and teachings? Prepare to learn from the great and knowledgeable gurus of our community?
If all answers are yes, then this is the right time and place to begin the journey of the wonderful art of yoga.
So let’s see what is this course includes and has things to offer you all.
Objectives of this 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh Course
This training can be hard and challenging at many moments but it can be beneficial for the learners or students at the same time.
- It is important for the students to complete the course duration to get the proper certifications and to be professional yoga trainers.
- This course will make you able to practice advance level yoga.
- It will provide you with complete knowledge of yoga forms and insight into mudras.
- After finishing this course, you will be capable of performing a high level of yoga poses.
- You can register with the yoga alliance anywhere in the world as RYT – 500 teacher. In this way, this training gives you the first step towards your career.
- This training will prepare you for the future class and enhance your information to that level.
What this 500 Hour Yoga Instructor Training Rishikesh course gives you?
This training is the final step to becoming a Registered yoga teacher. It opens all the opportunities for the one to serve as a yoga alliance certified yoga trainer.
- This program develops a good grasp on the concepts of yoga forms whether Hatha or Ashtanga.
- Learn the importance of yogic living through the yoga philosophy and find the relevance with the modern world.
- Exercise the ways how to conquer the world through meditation techniques.
- Control over the breathing pattern with different pranayama techniques.
- Enhance the knowledge of the anatomical information so that you can improve the function of asanas.
- Change the asanas according to the person’s needs through alignment and adjustments.
- Mantras and how chanting them can bring serenity and calmness in life.
- Cleansing techniques using Shatkarama techniques such as Jal Neti.
Daily Schedule for 500 Hour Yoga Instructor Rishikesh Course
When you will begin this course, you will have the proper timetable of the day that you have to follow. A brief idea of it is given below:
|05:30 AM – 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM – 07:30 AM||Hatha Yoga|
|08:00 AM – 08:45 AM||Pranayama|
|09:15 AM – 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:15 AM – 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM – 12:00 PM||Break|
|12:00 PM – 01:30 PM||Teaching Methodology|
|01:30 PM – 02:15||Day Meal|
|02:45 PM – 03:45 PM||Anatomy and Alignment class|
|03:45 PM – 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:25 PM – 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM – 06:45 PM||Meditation|
The course curriculum for 500 Hour Yoga Instructor Training Rishikesh program
We have a course syllabus which we will cover during this particular course.