Pregnancy can be an emotionally and physically challenging period and yoga has proven helpful for pregnant women. Prenatal Yoga is a wonderful way of preparing for and beyond childbirth. That’s why Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh course is best for the person who wants to excel in giving pregnancy yoga classes.
You can begin to teach Prenatal Yoga all around the world when the program has been successfully completed. It is up to you when to complete the certified course. Niroya yoga center with 10 years of teaching experience has designed this premium online curriculum.
You can become a certified and trusted instructor through our professional Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh according to your schedule.
Here in this article, we have discussed important information you should know before starting your journey in this particular training. You can also take other yoga teacher training offered by our Niroya Yoga Center. So read carefully all the details below:
85 hours of Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) Rishikesh
Some of our primary features on our prenatal yoga teacher training session.
- Learn quickly
Extensive training of 85 hours
- Be a Teacher with certification
Get the Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Certificate approved globally
- Study according to your speed
Having the facility of the online education system.
- Access unlimited
Access the course through a lifetime.
What you will get in this Pregnancy YTT?
Below is an outline of what you will learn in the 85-hour online teacher training course on pregnancy yoga.
- Yoga during pregnancy and it’s advantages
- Pregnant woman Yogic Philosophy
- How do I create content for class and use objects ?
- Basics for the specific anatomy of pregnancy
- Advanced prenatal asanas modifications
- Several other hormone phases
- How can I build a system for various kinds of body?
- Changes and adjustments to Asana
- Guidance on safety for specific problems during pregnancy
- Applications correctly used during pregnancy
- Progressed sequence
- Practical help during pregnancy
- Special exercises for calm and relax
- Prenatal yoga from business aspects
Goals of this Prenatal Teacher Training course
- The journey through pregnancy, birth and afterborn care is supported by yoga and holistic support.
- Learn to teach pre and afterborn yoga that are restorative and psychologically sensitive
- Know how to adjust poses safely for every trimester
- Understand pregnancy anatomy and physiology
- Study Eastern as well as Western mind, body and intellectual perspectives
- Be guided by qualified and verified field teachers
- Heal your birth experience and understand it
- Holistically examine changes in hormones and energy
- Discover your voice and unique abilities in teaching
- Find a clear picture of the amazing birth miracles