Niroya Yoga Classes offering the wonderful Yoga Teacher Training Bloomington Indiana Program. It is complete yoga course includes various healing and transformational programs.
You will get the opportunity to broaden your experience and make strong foundation of yoga. After completing the course, you have deep knowledge of your yoga practice.
The objective of this course is to develop you as true and impactful yoga teacher who can lead his class. We will learn here the principle and karma being the yoga instructor.
If you are interested in the deepening your own personal practice, or planning to have your own class, then this program is for you.
Features of Yoga Teacher Training Bloomington Indiana Program
Here are the benefits and advantages any students can get through this instructor training course. These are the following:
- This is course that enhances the personal yoga practice or deepen the understanding of yoga.
- It forms the strong foundation of your yoga concepts and dealing.
- Have special guidance if anything you do not get correctly.
- Grab the teaching methodology easily with our experienced yoga gurus.
- Get extra learning material for improving your concepts on yoga in video or pdf forms.
- Easily get the yoga materials in economical prices.
Course curriculum for Yoga Teacher Training Bloomington Indiana Program
- Heritage and Philosophy of yoga.
- Finding Your Own Voice: A Methodology for instructing.
- Yoga Asanas: Safe verbal cueing into and out of asanas, proper alignment, modifications for correction, sequencing, and energy.
- Learn various aspects such as Physiology, Anatomy, Kinesiology, Yoga Therapy.
- Get powerful energy flow through Pranayama, Asana, Bandhas, and Mudras.
- Gain the concepts of psychology, sociology, and ethics.
- How to have Authenticity living one’s truth and establishing faith.
- Essential training tools such as effective verbal cueing, Hands-On Adjustments, Props, and the Art of Timing.
- The basics of meditation and pranayama practices.
- Unveiling the concepts such as Mudras and Bandhas.
- The fundamentals of eight different types of yoga classes includes Kids, Restorative, Chair, Yin, Yoga Nidra, Kundalini.
If you are the person looking for best yoga instructor training, you can contact us. We will learn the yoga in way you enjoy a lot.
So join today our professional Yoga Teacher Training Bloomington Indiana program to get into beautiful trip.