You are the one who are looking for the transformational journey of yoga. Then Yoga Teacher Training Knoxville Tennessee program is for you where you get inspiring motivational environment.
You will find the space that will encourage your practice of yoga in safe and ecstatic way. This program will enhance your knowledge of yoga in anatomy and instructing methods.
Here you will learn how to combine and divided the classes according to different category of people. In this training, you will gain the skills to teach variety of yoga styles and apply according to person.
Why to join the Niroya Yoga Classes for Yoga Teacher Training Knoxville Tennessee Course?
Here are some advantages below which every student will get through this training.
- Our training will offer various teaching and anatomy methods so you can confident in your knowledge.
- You will here gain the techniques of teaching and training of various styles.
- Guidance from specialists with years of expertise.
- You will receive practical assistance on how to teach pupils from various backgrounds.
- After successfully completing the required time of the course, you will receive a yoga alliance certification.
Curriculum for Yoga Teacher Training Knoxville Tennessee Program
This comprehensive course covers professional practise and mindfulness, productive anatomy, theory, planned sequencing, personality exploration, creative instruction, social work, and functional alignment basics.
Yoga teacher training programmes will be led by professionals. This Yoga Alliance-Certified Teacher Training curriculum covers a variety of topics, including the following:
- The course contains 125 postures.
- Eight limbs and four yoga paths
- Yoga Philosophy and Its Origins: In-depth examination of the Sutras and Gita, as well as the ancestors of the Asanas.
- This practice incorporates bandhas, mudras, kriyas, chanting, mantras, and props.
- Practices of Pranayama and Meditation.
- Class Themes, Pose Sequencing and Modifications, Cuing and Corrections.
- Various levels of Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, and Yoga Nidra.
- Chakras, kleshas, koshas, and gunas are all Sanskrit terminology.
- Assisting and relocating.
- Aesthetics and Alignment Aesthetics and Alignment
- Learner Characteristics, Instructional Styles, and Yoga Varieties
- Asana Compensations and Adjustments
- Group education, preventative services, and much more!
If you also want to start your career as yoga trainer, then this yoga instructing training is useful for you. You can join our yoga classes by just sharing information with us.
To get the full knowledge of yoga styles and philosophy, join today our Yoga Teacher Training Knoxville Tennessee Program.