This Yoga Teacher Training Maryville is meant for those seeking to grow their knowledge of yoga and in expressing their passion for yoga with others.
Explore real-world applications of yoga in daily life by improving your technique, developing an authentic toolkit, and developing meaningful relationships with fellow learners and instructors.
Further, the programme requires that participants attend 20 hours of yoga instruction at Niroya, which corresponds to approximately one class per week throughout the course. All seminars at Niroya count toward the required 20 hours.
What will you learn At Niroya through this Yoga Teacher Training Maryville?
We will get to know here, what we will learn during these whole yoga teacher training hours. Here is the list of the following topics.
- Increase your knowledge of Postures (Asanas).
- Strengthen your Physical Structure.
- Obtain a firm grasp of essential alignment strategies.
- Acquire a working knowledge of Everyday Anatomy.
- Increase your knowledge of the history and philosophy of yoga.
- Establish a Meditation Practice.
- Investigate the science and art of sequencing.
- Experience Ayurveda’s healing potential.
- Discover and Strengthen Your Voice.
- Increase your knowledge and expertise by participating in a Yoga Art Studio (you will take home four unique art projects representing your experience!).
- Create a personal routine and Sankalpa for yourself that will serve you for the rest of your life.
Benefits from this Yoga Teacher Training Maryville curriculum
- This program is more than teacher training. You will deepen, Advance, refine your knowledge and training of yoga.
- You will get the best guidance on how to lead the students and guide them during the course.
- Here you get the training from the best and experienced teachers in this yoga field of Maryville.
- You will get direct guidance from our experts and personal queries solved by them.
You can ask any query related to the yoga instructor training. Join our Yoga Teacher Training Maryville program to begin your journey of yoga.