Deepen your yoga practice with the Yoga Teacher Training Memphis Tennessee program offered by Niroya Yoga Classes.
Empowered yourself through this transformative yoga instructor training course make productive all your day. Help others with this healing therapy of yoga and support them spiritually.
We will here begin our course program with various styles such as ashtanga and Vinayasa. Both provides physical and mental wellness.
After completing this course, you will be able to register as yoga teacher and get certificate of 200 hour yoga teacher training.
If you also start this beautiful journey of yoga, you can join us today.
Why to join Niroya Yoga Classes for Yoga Teacher Training Memphis Tennessee Program?
Niroya Yoga Classes offers the most comprehensive yoga instructor training programme in Tennessee. You can discover more about the services offered by Niroya to complement your yoga instruction.
- Through training with Niroya, you will be able to effortlessly pass on your yoga expertise.
- You will go on a voyage of self-discovery.
- Students will gain an understanding of their full potential.
- Acquire knowledge of the instructional approaches used to deliver the class.
- After completing the appropriate time of the course, obtain the yoga alliance certification.
Check also – 200 hour yoga teacher training in rishikesh india
Course Syllabus for the Yoga Teacher Training Memphis Tennessee Program
- The course contains 125 postures started with the introduction of yoga philosophy.
- Eight limbs and four yoga paths.
- Yoga Philosophy and Its Origins: In-depth examination of the Sutras and Gita, as well as the ancestors of the Asanas.
- This practice incorporates bandhas, mudras, kriyas, chanting, mantras, and props.
- Practices of Pranayama and Meditation.
- Class Themes, Pose Sequencing and Modifications, Cuing and Corrections.
- Various levels of Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, and Yoga Nidra.
- Chakras, kleshas, koshas, and gunas are all Sanskrit terminology.
- Assisting and relocating.
- Aesthetics and Alignment Aesthetics and Alignment.
- Learner Profiles, Instructional Styles, and Yoga Varieties.
- Asana Compensations and Adjustments.
- Group education, preventative services, and much more!
You can also join this yoga instructor training, if want to be a skilled yoga trainer. You can ask any query if you have.
To get the life changing experience, you can register yourself in this Yoga Teacher Training Memphis Tennessee Program.